So it hasn’t been the best week. I mean
I’ve been sooo tired once again! Since deciding that I have anxiety which I’ve always thought of as stress they decided “hey lets put her on a new med so she can feel like shit for 4-6 MORE weeks in a hopes that we are right and the medicine WILL work! I keep hoping the day will come and they will say: “she has chronic fatigue and we will give her a magical pill (since there is one for everything) and she will have all the energy in the world! So I am convinced this may partially be the brain of an addict but we have all this being prescribed for various reasons but I’m confused on who decides which ones are controlled due to their ability to alter your state of mind? Don’t they all alter your state of mind? The point of pain medication is to tell your brain your not in pain, antidepressant to tell you that you aren’t depressed, anti-anxiety to tell your mind you aren’t anxious? While I’m on the topic, isn’t that the reason weed isn’t legal everywhere? Because it has the ability to alter your state of mind?
Top 10 prescribed medications:
Vicodin, Norco, Xodol (hydrocodone, acetaminophen) Drug class: Opioid/acetaminophen combinations. …
Synthroid, Levoxyl, Unithroid (levothyroxine) Drug class: Thyroxines. …
Delasone, Sterapred (prednisone) …
Amoxil (amoxicillin) …
Neurontin (gabapentin) …
Prinivil, Zestril (lisinopril) …
Lipitor (atorvastatin) …
Top reasons for prescribing marijuana:
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
A chronic or debilitating condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following: Cachexia (wasting syndrome)
Top 10 reasons people smoke weed:
1. Marijuana as medicine.
2. For the effect of THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol), the main active chemical in marijuana.
3. To relieve the stress, anxiety, fear, pain or anger related to personal, psychological or family issues.
4. Popular culture endorses marijuana use.
5. Low perception of harm.
6. The opportunity to try marijuana presents itself.
7. Peer, family or role model influence.
8. People use marijuana because they were born with or develop certain personality dimensions, such as unconventionality, which make marijuana use non-taboo.
10. To relax.